Monday, March 12, 2007

Now I Love Bubble Wrap Even More...




I've always loved bubble wrap. Especially when I am stressed out. There is nothing better than hearing the pop...pop...pop of pinched bubble wrap between my fingers....

I digress. I am not sure if this product suites my "cute" blog...but I don't care. It's chocolate...it's bubble wrap...it's heavenly! =)

As I sit here, I am trying to decide how I would eat it. Would I "pop" the chocolaty bubbles with my fingers first? Would I let them melt in my mouth? Would I "crunch" the bubbles with my teeth and then eat the chocolate?


Ahhh...decisions, decisions!

You can get the unique chocolate treat here...


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger domestika said...

Chocolate bubblewrap?! yummmmmy fun! No, it sure doesn't get any better than that!
Jen

March 14, 2007 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home