Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Here's my Super Cute Card...

 

 I was hanging out at a local park with the kids yesterday and met a gal who had two kids the same ages as mine.  The kids got along great and we decided we needed to get together for another "date". 

She handed me her professional business card and I scrambled for a napkin, parking ticket, piece of paper bag...anything I could write my number on.  I ended up tearing up a corner of the newspaper and laughed as she shoved it into her purse. 

I really need a nice business card again.  Since I don't have an "official title" anymore, a calling card would do the trick.  Check out the ones I found at Fabulousstationary.com...

Even stay at home moms deserve a fab "business card!"

 

 

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home